Competitive pet insurance and up to 55%* off for POA members
Choose from Standard or Lifetime policies and protect your pets with a range of benefits from Vet’s Fees and Death, to Personal Accident and Public Liability, Accidental Damage and Holiday Cancellation. For peace of mind and great value we have your pet covered.
- 45% introductory discount
- 10% off multi-pet policies
- Up to £4,000 Vet’s Fees cover
- Up to £1.5m Public Liability for dogs
Buy online at www.pet-insurance.co.uk/poa or call 03300 242 866 for a quick quote.
www.pet-insurance.co.uk is a trading name of The Equine and Livestock Company Limited, Thorpe Underwood Hall, Ouseburn, York, YO26 9SS which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 202748. *55% discount based on 45% introductory discount plus an available 10% multi-pet discount.
POAProtect Family Protection Insurance
At POAProtect, our aim is to provide POA members and their families with access to greater financial security through insurance policies that protect against the financial impact of major life traumas.
Our real understanding of the issues that affect trade union members and a genuine commitment to enhancing the value of membership has helped to establish long-term relationships with major UK trade unions. So far more than 1.5 million people have benefitted from our products and 12 years of experience.
Our current range of products, include:
• Free £5,000 Accidental Death Cover
As a benefit of your POA membership, we're offering you the chance to register for FREE £5,000 Accidental Death Cover. Cover lasts for 12 months and is guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 18-64.
• Life Cover
Life insurance is designed to safeguard your family's financial future after you die. It can provide a lump sum to help pay bills, meet mortgage repayments, cover funeral costs and other expenses too.
• Income Protection
Income protection insurance is designed to support you by replacing part or all of your income if you can't work because you’re ill or injured or become involuntarily unemployed.
• 50+ Accident Cover
50+ Accident Cover is designed for over 50’s to cushion the financial impact of an injury by paying out a cash lump sum if you suffer fractures, dislocations, burns or death as a result of an accident.
For more information about the above products and to get a free online quote, visit www.POAprotect.com/POA. Prefer to chat? Call us free now on 0800 033 4185
Terms and conditions apply.
POA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of POAProtect. POAProtect is a trading name of Union Income Benefit Holdings Ltd (UIB) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 307575. This can be checked on the FCA website www.fca.org.uk. Registered in England No.03877610 Registered Office: UIB, 4th Floor, 7/10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ. POA Free £5,000 Accidental Death Cover is provided by ACE Europe Life Ltd.
- Instantly access your car insurance certificate; plus view, change or renew your policy online through MyPolicy.
- No claim discount for named drivers on comprehensive car insurance policies when they take out their own Aviva policy.*
- Our uninsured driver promise means you won't pick up the bill for an accident that wasn't your fault.**
- Home insurance for Prison Officers Association members. With us you get great value cover through one of the UK’s largest insurance companies.
- Giving you a named personal claim manager who will manage your claim and keep you updated from beginning to end.
- If there's a water leak causing damage to your home we'll pay up to £5,000 to uncover the source of the leak and make good afterwards.
- All repairs carried out by our approved tradespeople are guaranteed for 12 months.
* Discount available on Aviva policy taken out by named driver and will be converted to no claim discount after one year's claim free driving.
** You will need to tell us the registration number / make / model of the vehicle that hit you, along with the driver's details.
Insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland No. 2116. Registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Flexible and affordable travel insurance for POA members
Now with three levels of cover choose from; Bronze, Silver and Gold – the new POA Travel Insurance is more flexible and more competitive than ever. What’s more, it also offers quick and easy online medical screening, with many conditions covered as standard.
- NEW! Three levels of cover; Bronze, Silver and Gold
- NEW! Quick and easy online medical screening
- Up to £10m medical emergency cover
- Up to £7,500 cancellation cover
- 24/7 medical emergency helpline
- Over 300 sports activities covered
To find out more now or get a quick quote call 0333 006 9758 or visit
Calls are charged at a national rate (included in mobile tariffs).
Our UK-based call centre is open Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays and 10am to 4pm on Sundays. Cover correct as at 17th April 2015. Terms and conditions apply. Annual Multi-trip cover available to age 79, Single trip cover to age 115.
POA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Union Insurance. Union Insurance is a trading name of Union Benefit Holdings Ltd (UIB) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 307575. UIB is an introducer for Travel Insurance Facilities plc (TIF). This policy is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.