Fiscale Financial Services Limited is the POA’s approved independent financial advisory firm. We have been approved by the POA for a number of years and throughout that period have helped and advised many members. You can therefore rest assured that we have member’s best interests at heart. We can help with a number of financial services:
- Pensions: Advising and reviewing existing pension arrangements, eg. from previous employments
- New investments: Providing advice on the right investments when facing redundancy and in retirement situations, eg. investments for income / investments for growth, etc.
- Existing Investments: Reviewing existing investments e.g. Investment Bonds/ISA’s etc, to ensure charges are not excessive and that performance is satisfactory.
- Personal Injury Claims: Advice on investing monies arising from personal injury claims.
- Protection: Advice on family protection and coverage for mortgages, eg. Permanent Health Insurance policies (PHI), Mortgage Protection policies, Critical Illness policies, etc.
- Mortgages & Equity Release: Finding the right mortgage or equity release scheme from the whole marketplace to suit your circumstances.
Contact us on 0845 463 4071 for your free no-obligation initial consultation.
Fiscale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number 590737. Registered office: 20, Wesley Close, South Cave, Brough, HU15 2EJ. Registered in England & Wales, company number 06218216.
|THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND INCOME FROM THEM MAY GO DOWN. YOU MAY NOT GET BACK THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT INVESTED.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
EQUITY RELEASE MAY REQUIRE A LIFETIME MORTGAGE OR HOME REVERSION PLAN.
TO UNDERSTAND THE FEATURES AND RISKS, ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION.
For mortgages and equity release advice we typically charge a fee of £195 payable upon application.
The POA is delighted to recommend the Police Credit Union as a provider of competitive savings and loan facilities to POA members, retired members and employees.
Welcome to your new source of simple savings and sensible loans.
POA Finance Officer Pete Chapple has been working with the Police Credit Union's Chief Executive, Peter Evans, to arrange for POA members and employees to benefit from membership of PCU.
With payroll deduction available in most cases, it's easy for POA members and employees to save and borrow responsibly.
Peter Evans said: "By extending our services to members of the POA, we are able to help even more people with the police and law enforcement family. This also means we can gain income through new loans, helping us to maintain and enhance the dividend for all our members."
Pete Chapple added: "The strong financial foundation and ethical background for a credit union offers our members an excellent route for saving or borrowing. With so many of our police colleagues already benefitting, this seemed like an ideal arrangement for POA members."
Get your card today & earn up to 6% cashback
Not a credit card or a debit card, the Union Prepaid Plus Card is a new kind of payment card.
Here’s how it works:
- Top-up: Top-up your card with money before you shop. You can only spend the money on your card, so there’s less chance of getting carried away.
- Shop: You can use your card at over 31 million retailers and outlets worldwide. Plus earn cashback when you spend at your favourite stores: * Sainsbury’s I M&S I Boots I Argos I B&Q I Domino’s Pizza And many more!
- Earn cashback: Your cashback is paid to your prepaid account each time you top-up. It’s that easy!
Apply FREE today at www.unionprepaid.co.uk **
*Range of brands, levels of discounts and cashback are subject to change.
** The Union Prepaid Plus Card is free to apply, you simply pay a monthly fee of £1.95. The first fee will be charged within 30 days of successful application. You must be a POA member to apply.
This card is issued by Clydesdale Bank PLC pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. This card is an electronic money product. The electronic money associated with this card is provided by PrePay Technologies Ltd, a company regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the issuance of electronic money. PrePay Technologies Ltd is a registered Service Provider of Clydesdale Bank PLC. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
The Union Prepaid Plus card has been arranged for you by Union Income and Union Prepaid Plus. Union Prepaid Plus is a trading name of Union Income Limited (‘UI’). UI is registered in England and Wales. No. 06595562. Registered office: 5th Floor, 7/10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ.
The POA is working with the UK's leading debt management charity, StepChange Debt Charity, to provide practical help and support for members who may be experiencing financial difficulties in the current economic climate.
StepChange Debt Charity provides free debt help to over half a million people each year, they provide free, impartial and confidential debt advice, debt management plans (DMPs), welfare benefit checks, bankruptcy advice & support, IVA's, mortgage arrears support, equity release advice and debt relief order (DRO) applications.
The unique StepChange Debt Charity helpline number for POA members is 0800 1381111 available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturday 9am to 3pm. Or by using the Free online debt advice service StepChange Debt Remedy which is available 24 hours a day. The online process only take about 20 minutes to complete and is free and anonymous.
Tax Refunds for POA Members
Thousands of POA members have now had money back by using the POA`s tax refund service, provided by tax experts, Personal Taxation Services.
According to Personal Taxation Services, most members assume their employer had taken the right amount of tax under PAYE. With thousands of members sharing just over £550,421 of tax back, this would seem not to be the case.
You should not assume HMRC will just send you a refund if you have overpaid tax. It is up to you to check if you have paid too much. Please note HMRC regulations put a limit of 4 years on reclaiming your overpaid taxes. Any earlier overpayments will be lost.
If you have not checked your tax in the last 4 years, the main points you should note are:
- This service is FREE if you don’t get a refund
- For every £1 Personal Taxation Services successfully recover on your behalf you keep 61p
- You keep ALL future savings if we get you a new tax code
- You can’t lose by applying – no refund means no fee
- HM Revenue will NOT be informed if Personal Taxation Services think you owe more tax
To apply please go to www.ptstax.co.uk/ref/poaws