- News & events
- POA Circulars
- National Chair
- General Secretary
- Latest News
- Breaking news
- Prison Closures
- Latest Videos
- Events Diary
- Annual Conference 2017
- Annual Conference Archive
- Scottish Conference 2016
- Pay Review Body
- Political News Updates
- Jobs, Pay & Pensions - 68 is too late
- Health and Safety
- Restructuring: Safeguarding our Future
- Special Delegates Conferences
- Secure Health Care
51 | 18.04.2017
STOPPAGE OF PAY 15th NOVEMBER 2016
t has once again, been brought to my attention that individual Governor’s are not abiding by the offer that Michael Spurr made on the 15th November 2016.
Please find attached enclosures;
- Initial letter 15th November 2016 from me to Michael Spurr.
- Email from Michael Spurr to me dated 15th February 2017.
- Branch Secretary Circular 5/2017.
If any prison as indicated in Mr Spurr’s email is not adhering to the half day stoppage of pay as clearly stated, they will review decisions made by Prison Governor’s.
Please hold your Governor to account and follow our advice in Branch Secretary Circular 5/2017 through the Grievance procedure and legal advice and then ask for the review of the Governor’s decision direct to Mr Spurr.